- USE & CARE
Main Faucet Water Filter
Filtered water right from your main kitchen faucet. No need to drill a hole in your counter top as a designated faucet is not required. Keep washing dishes without wasting filtered water—our under-counter solution is designed to reduce lead plus chlorine taste and odor from your cold-water line. Designed to keep up with your sink’s water flow, experience delicious water without the pressure drop.
- Taste the difference — reduces objectionable tastes and odors that chlorine leaves behind.
- No pressure drop — designed to keep up with 2.0 gallons per minute.
- IAPMO tested and certified to NSF standards 42 and 53.
- 14” filtration block engineered to fit in your kitchen cabinet.
- Filters last for up to one year or 7900 gallons.
Dimensions: 3.25” x 19.25”
Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
Main Faucet Water Filter - FEATURES
Unfiltered water enters your system through the cold water line under your kitchen sink.
The water is forced through a solid carbon block that reduces lead, cysts, and chlorine taste and odor.
Your cold water straight from your kitchen faucet is cleaner, and healthier for all of your drinking and cooking needs.