Summer is long gone and the kids are back in school. They are off to learn and expand their knowledge. Since we are all about water, we thought it would be cool to test your water knowledge! We have a few trivia questions and answers below. However, if you are looking to teach your kiddos about water (we highly recommend) or to test your knowledge even more, check out this pretty cool water game via JeopardyLabs.com.
Which questions we liked most:
1. What are the 3 forms that water can be found?
- Liquid, gas & solid
2. Water freezes at what degree? (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- 0 degrees Celsius or 32 degrees Fahrenheit
3. T/F: Frozen water is denser?
- True, frozen water is 9 percent lighter which is why ice floats
4. Water moves around the earth in a water cycle. This cycle has 5 parts, what are they?
- Surface run-off
5. T/F: Most of the earth’s surface water is permanently frozen or salty.
Not only is it important to educate ourselves and our youngsters about water usage but to inform them of purified water. Not all of the water we drink is purified and it is important that our home water is the purest of all. We use our home water as drinking water, to bath, to wash our teeth, to wash our clothes and for cooking purposes. If you are concerned about the quality of water in your home, be sure to reach out to Hague Water. We are dedicated to get you and your family on the path to cleaner water. Hague Water is proud to offer a FREE in-home water test, contact us today!
Questions? Your local Hague Water dealer can help! Find a Dealer Near You