WaterMax® is a patented, comprehensive water softener system; truly the right water cleaner for our age of conservation — highly efficient in water, salt and time.
From our computerized solid-state Systems Control to our exclusive directional flow screens, only the most advanced manufacturing processes and materials have been used to build WaterMax® water softeners. We employ the most innovative engineers in the industry and have won 7 U.S. patents ensuring that WateMax® provides years of trouble-free water treatment in your home, which is why it is known throughout the world.
The WaterMax water softener will work for you in ensuring that your entire house receives the benefits of soft, clean water. You’ll be able to taste the freshness of sweet corn, feel the softness of a new shirt and say goodbye to that film around the tub.
And it won’t just do good work, it will look good too. The styling of a WaterMax® is as impressive as its operational capabilities. There simply is no better looking water softener on the market today. Even the texture of the cabinet is quality you can feel.
WaterMax® regenerates on demand, by calendar or by exact water usage.
The flexibility of the solid state System Control makes it possible. A 12-volt low voltage power supply powers the Systems Control.
- Easy To Set
- Maintains program settings during power outages
- Absolute Brining – Never Wastes Regenerant
- Capacity Guard – Protects Reserve Bed
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Calculates Compensated Hardness
- Gallons or Liters
- No Hazardous Voltages
The WaterMax® super quiet control valve…
- Only one internal moving part to ensure long life and reliable operation
- Corrosion Resistant Materials
- Built-in Bypass with Test Port
- Blending Valve is installer-adjusted to precisely match your preference.
- 1″ Valve Porting – allows high flow and minimal pressure drop.
- Hydro-Slide Piston Teflon™ – encapsulated for years of trouble-free operation
- Tested for over 100,000 cycles with no detectable wear
- Value piston is controlled by WaterMax® exclusive magnetic technology – no solenoids or switches.
Provides easy media accessibility for maximum serviceability as water conditions may change… a costly add-on with conventional units.
|Each Hage Quality Water unit is designed, build and tested in our technologically advanced testing facilities – unmatched in the industry.||Hague Quality Water International’s team of engineers has successfully attained nine patents with more pending. This is just another way Hague is on the cutting edge of water treatment product design.|
|Why doesn’t every water treatment manufacturer offer a 25 year Limited Warranty? WaterMax® is protected by our exclusive 25 year limited warranty. Ask your independent Hague Dealer for a copy!||The WQA Gold Seal assures our products have been tested and validated by the Water Quality Association. This validation assures all electrical components are UL or CSA listed and all components in contact with the treated water are certified to FDA or NSF/ANSI standards.|
|Exceeds efficiency standards of every state, including California. Operational, maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform to specifications.|