Monthly Archives: March 2016

Three Types of Water

March 31, 2016

Most people don’t realize that there are three different types of water: utility grade, working grade and drinking water. It’s helpful to be aware of these different types of water so that we understand how they are used and to better educate us on water usage. Utility grade water is  Read more »

City Water vs. Well Water

March 1, 2016

What is the difference between city water and well water? Let’s break it down! City Water- City water is treated in the city and meets (or surpasses) EPA standards. Only 2% of the city water is used for residential usage and the other 98% is allocated for industrial uses and  Read more »