Your local certified Hague Quality Water Technician will conduct a series of on sight drinking water test to determine what’s in your drinking water. Test include:
- Determining the amount of chlorine in your drinking water. The EPA recommends no more than 3ppm in your drinking water supply.
- A TDS count will be conducted to determine the total dissolved solids in your drinking water.
- A Hydrogen Sulfide test will be conducted. Hydrogen Sulfide is one cause of a “rotten egg” smell in the water supply.
- An Iron test will be conducted. Iron will give the water a metallic taste.
- A pH test will be conducted to determine the alkalinity/acidity of the water supply.
At the request of the customer, another drinking water test will be conducted, a bacteria test. This will check for a variety of bacteria such as e coli and crypt… determine the safety of your water supply. The results of this test will not be available for at least 48 hours. Several types of DIY drinking water test are also available.
Once the Hague Technician has determined the quality of your water he/she can recommend which of the WaterMax’s 83 configurations will be needed to provide you with the highest quality drinking water available.